DPSA Nurse Practitioner Vacancies in Rietvlei Circular 24 of 2022 Apply Now. They are currently hiring Nurse Practitioner Vacancies at DPSA government Department. Subscribe now for more updates on Upcoming DPSA government Nurse Practitioner vacancies.
Dept of public works vacancies has invited the candidates to apply for DPSA Nurse Practitioner Jobs in Rietvlei. Candidates can avail of this opportunity and get hired for the DPSA Nurse Practitioner post at the Department of Health. Applicants can now apply for DPSA Nurse Practitioner vacancies in the Department of Health before its Closing Date. DPSA offers a great chance to the Kawazulu Natal Jobseekers waiting for the DPSA government job vacancy. Currently, DPSA Nurse Practitioner vacancies in Rietvlei are available for freshers to apply for. Government Jobs aspirants can find all the DPSA available Jobs in Kawazulu Natal through this portal.
Active List:- DPSA vacancies latest circular 2122
DPSA Nurse Practitioner Jobs in Rietvlei Circular 24 of 2022 Apply Now
The Department of Public Service and Administration has released its latest DPSA government Nurse Practitioner vacancy for Freshers. The current hiring of DPSA Health Vacancies Kawazulu Natal is available for the position of Nurse Practitioner Jobs in Rietvlei. As a member of DPSA Nurse Practitioner jobs in Rietvlei, you will get all the benefits enjoyed by the government employees. Based on their qualifications, few candidates will be selected for Government Nurse Practitioner vacancies at DPSA. Subscribe to this newsletter to get more updates on Kawazulu Natal DPSA jobs notifications.
Parent Page:- Kawazulu Natal Department of Health vacancies 2022
DPSA government Nurse Practitioner vacancies
|Vacancy Name:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Type of job available:-||Nurse Practitioner jobs|
|Employment Type:-||full-time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Rietvlei|
|Province:-||Kawazulu Natal DPSA vacanacies|
|Salary Est:-||R 856272–963723 per annum (Level 07)|
DPSA Nurse Practitioner Vacancies Requirements:-
- Senior Certificate or Equivalent. Degree/Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Plus 1 year Post Basic Qualification in Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Treatment and Care. Registration certificate with SANC as Professional Nurse and Midwife. Current SANC receipt for 2021. Proof of experience with from previous and current employer endorsed and stamped by HR must be attached (clear details: name of institution, rank start date, end date and duties). Grade 1: A minimum of 04 years appropriate/recognised experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with SANC in General Nursing and Midwifery. Grade 2: A minimum of 14 years appropriate/recognised experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with SANC in General Nursing and Midwifery. At least 10 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/recognised experience in the specialty after obtaining the 01 year post basic qualification in the relevant specialty. Knowledge Skills and Competencies: Knowledge of all applicable legislation and guidelines, including scientific nursing and nursing principles. Good interpersonal relationship skills and good listening skills. Good communication and problem solving skills. Co- ordination and planning skills. Ability to relieve in the service areas. Team building and supervisory skills. Ability to formulate patient care related policies.
How to apply for Dpsa Nurse Practitioner vacancies in Kawazulu Natal?
Eligible candidates can proceed further to apply online for Nurse Practitioner vacancies at DPSA in Rietvlei by following the process discussed in the section below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- Now you will be redirected to the official website of DPSA careers.
- The latest circular of DPSA vacancies will appear on the screen with all the current openings for DPSA government jobs.
- Choose the best suitable jobs for yourself, matching your qualifications. (In this case, we have chosen DPSA Nurse Practitioner vacancies in Rietvlei).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Fill in the online application form with accurate information and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- After verifying all the details, submit the form online at the official website of DPSA career.