DPSA Pharmacist Vacancies in Port Shepstone Circular 23 of 2022 Apply Now. They are currently hiring Pharmacist Vacancies at DPSA government Department. Subscribe now for more updates on Upcoming DPSA government Pharmacist vacancies.
Dept of public works vacancies has invited the candidates to apply for DPSA Pharmacist Jobs in Port Shepstone. Candidates can avail of this opportunity and get hired for the DPSA Pharmacist post at the Department of Health. Applicants can now apply for DPSA Pharmacist vacancies in the Department of Health before its Closing Date. DPSA offers a great chance to the Kawazulu Natal Jobseekers waiting for the DPSA government job vacancy. Currently, DPSA Pharmacist vacancies in Port Shepstone are available for freshers to apply for. Government Jobs aspirants can find all the DPSA available Jobs in Kawazulu Natal through this portal.
Active List:- DPSA vacancies latest circular 2122
DPSA Pharmacist Jobs in Port Shepstone Circular 23 of 2022 Apply Now
The Department of Public Service and Administration has released its latest DPSA government Pharmacist vacancy for Freshers. The current hiring of DPSA Health Vacancies Kawazulu Natal is available for the position of Pharmacist Jobs in Port Shepstone. As a member of DPSA Pharmacist jobs in Port Shepstone, you will get all the benefits enjoyed by the government employees. Based on their qualifications, few candidates will be selected for Government Pharmacist vacancies at DPSA. Subscribe to this newsletter to get more updates on Kawazulu Natal DPSA jobs notifications.
Parent Page:- Kawazulu Natal Department of Health vacancies 2022
DPSA government Pharmacist vacancies
|Vacancy Name:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Type of job available:-||Pharmacist jobs|
|Employment Type:-||full-time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Port Shepstone|
|Province:-||Kawazulu Natal DPSA vacanacies|
|Salary Est:-||R 856272–963723 per annum (Level 07)|
DPSA Pharmacist Vacancies Requirements:-
- Basic qualification accredited with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC) that allows for registration with the SAPC. Registration with SAPC as a Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant and proof of current registration. Experience in the public sector will be an added advantage. Comprehensive knowledge of Government regulations and policies. Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point) including RX-solution. Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical processes, record keeping and basic knowledge of drug supply management. Good problem solving and interventional skills, interpersonal skills, and be able to work in a team. Must be highly motivated and enthusiastic to contribute to pharmaceutical services in the public sector
How to apply for Dpsa Pharmacist vacancies in Kawazulu Natal?
Eligible candidates can proceed further to apply online for Pharmacist vacancies at DPSA in Port Shepstone by following the process discussed in the section below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- Now you will be redirected to the official website of DPSA careers.
- The latest circular of DPSA vacancies will appear on the screen with all the current openings for DPSA government jobs.
- Choose the best suitable jobs for yourself, matching your qualifications. (In this case, we have chosen DPSA Pharmacist vacancies in Port Shepstone).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Fill in the online application form with accurate information and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- After verifying all the details, submit the form online at the official website of DPSA career.